Airspotters.com

Airspotters.com
Visit Our main Website Soon

Sunday 14 April 2024

LONDON GATWICK TONIGHT 9TH APRIL 2024

 Twilight is a great time for capturing unique airport photos, with the combination of soft light and the drama of planes landing and taking off.  I did manage to get the China Southern 787 photo I was after? 

I saw a lot of variety with other aircraft coming and going as well. Gatwick is a very busy airport!  There were 3 in a row coming into land at one point. 

I also managed to get a Cathay Pacific out of Heathrow, 


I wish TUI would repaint there 787's. You can still see the Thomson has been blacked out. 

Very lucky to live near Gatwick when you love Aviation like I do. Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The last Asiana 747 to ever fly for them. Of course this is the detailed model thats has proven very popular with our customer's. We ha...