Airspotters.com

Airspotters.com
Visit Our main Website Soon

Saturday 11 May 2024

MODEL AIRCRAFT PHOTOS TAKEN LIKE THEY ARE REAL AIRCRAFT


I do love taking photos of model aircraft as if they are just real.


The base for this is a piece of hardboard which I have painted and made to look like tarmac. The edge is given static grass. I used a steel ruler to mark out the concrete section then filled with black model dust.


I then found a hedge and set it up on a patio table. I made sure the hedge was as g=fine as we had. That to say the leaves were very small.


I took these just with my phone but I could get serious and take them with my camera. As the pixel would be much greater than in Photoshop OI could blur out the background. 


Hope you think this effect is good and love to hear your views in our comments below. 


These models are for sale as at May 11th 2024 on Airspotters.com or 
use this secure link below. 


Thank You


Malcolm 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The last Asiana 747 to ever fly for them. Of course this is the detailed model thats has proven very popular with our customer's. We ha...