Airspotters.com

Airspotters.com
Visit Our main Website Soon

Sunday 12 May 2024

LONDON HEATHROW : TWO LANDOR BA B747-400, EGYPT AIR A300 & A VERY SMALL PIECE OF AN AER LINGUS AIRCRAFT

LONDON HEATHROW : TWO LANDOR BA B747-400, EGYPT AIR A300 & A VERY SMALL PIECE OF AN AER LINGUS AIRCRAFT :

Can anyone tell me the name of the church where the spier is on the right of the photo. Reminds me of Lowfield Heath at Gatwick. This photo is around the early 1990's but the exact date eludes me. I will find it once I find the correct logbook with. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS Malcolm Airspotters.com . As always please like and follow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The last Asiana 747 to ever fly for them. Of course this is the detailed model thats has proven very popular with our customer's. We ha...