Airspotters.com

Airspotters.com
Visit Our main Website Soon

Saturday 18 May 2024

A BUSY WEEKEND MAYBE IT THE RAIN HERE IN THE UK

Or maybe it the NEW Gemini jets and Gemini 200 models we have listed. It does not stop there now I am listing the NEW Inflight 200 models.

SEE THEM ON OUR WEBSITE

My favourites is the Olympic 747. I have never managed to see this in service one of those that escaped my logbook. When i went to Greece in 2018 I did see the DASH 8 in these colours. And in 1999 I saw a Olympic 737-200 in Crete doing the Athens hop. Alas it was very dark and early morning 4am on our way home, and my camera was packed away in the suitcase. Never do that these days. No phones mobile phones then of course.

The rest will be listed on Sunday at Airspotters.com






Thank you for reading this always appreciated. Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW MODEL ARRIVALS FOR THE 1ST JULY 2024

NEW MODEL ARRIVALS FOR THE 1ST JULY 2024 As always please check you still want the pre-order now and lets us know if you changed your mind. ...