Airspotters.com

Airspotters.com
Visit Our main Website Soon

Saturday 3 February 2024

Imperial War Museum Duxford 2017 UK

Duxford 2017 UK: Seems so long ago 2017 time does fly pardon the pun. I was able to be here for a few hours as I had arranged to meet Peter my business partner to exchange some models. I live near Gatwick and he is in Northamptonshire., so Duxford is the halfway point. 

There was lots going on this day including Spitfires and Apache helicopters in and out of the aerodrome. Aircraft inside the hangars always look like they are envious of the flying around. My dad always said that's about the Steam locomotives in museum's. He said they need to feel the rails running under there wheels. He had spent 47 years on the railway mainly as a driver so he should know. I will always recommend a family day out here. There lots of things the children can get involved in and are well catered for. Enjoy my photographs and I look forward to reading your comments below. Please follow us as well and hit the like button. 











Thank you for looking 

Malcolm 

Airspotters

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW MODEL ARRIVALS FOR THE 1ST JULY 2024

NEW MODEL ARRIVALS FOR THE 1ST JULY 2024 As always please check you still want the pre-order now and lets us know if you changed your mind. ...